Christmas Ski Holidays in Sainte Foy Tarentaise
SNOWvember Sale – 12% off list prices for remaining Christmas holidays
Contact our team today for our best deal on remaining Christmas properties as shown below – but don’t delay, when they’re gone, they’re gone!
Have you ever dreamed of a White Christmas? A family Christmas ski holiday with memories that go far beyond an instagram post…That first snow man, squeals of delight as your youngest takes flight on a sledge, hot chocolate in snowy mountain restaurants, Santa on skis… you on skis on Christmas morning!
There are local festivities to join in if you wish, or just relax in front of your log fire, or jump into your jacuzzi and take in that view! So get that new picture frame ready to capture your Christmas ski holiday experience… a lifetime treasure.
Catered Christmas Ski Holiday
Book into one of our gorgeous catered chalets this Christmas 2019. All the trimmings but none of the stress. Our lovely team will prepare everything from the glinting baubles on your Christmas tree to mince pies and mulled wine on Christmas Eve followed by a traditional Christmas feast on the big day.
Self-Catered Christmas Ski Holiday
If you prefer to do your own catering we have a wonderful selection of stunning self-catered Sainte Foy ski chalets & apartments for you to choose from. You can order a turkey and Christmas tree through our concierge service or perhaps you might want to have Christmas dinner delivered. Whether you imagine sitting wrapped in a blanket on the balcony admiring the valley views or relaxing in front of a roaring fire with family and friends – you’ll be sure to find your perfect ski holiday home away from home.
Our Concierge Service for your Christmas Ski Holiday
Our Concierge team will take care of all your ski school, ski hire and lift pass requests and you can even send on any special gifts to be kept in our ‘Santa’s Grotto’ until you arrive.
Christmas Gift Ideas to Inspire
Once you’ve booked your accommodation we have plenty of ideas for your Santa Wish Lists; there’s no shortage of gift ideas in resort:
- How about a cosy hat and gloves, new helmet or goggles, or Sainte Foy hoodies and tee’s at our resort Ski Set Sainte Foy Sports shop
- Or perhaps chilling out with a soothing massage in the comfort of your chalet. Our partners Massage Me have a whole variety of choices.
- For the active or keen to improve, how about an off-piste or refresher ski lesson with one of our Ski partners.
Top 10 reasons for a Christmas Ski Holiday in Sainte Foy 2019
- Sainte Foy’s picturesque chalet style architecture and village setting is the perfect back drop for those family snapshots.
- The resort has invested in a huge system of snow cannons that extend from the resort level at 1550m up to 2600m.
- Sainte Foy benefits from a microclimate favourable to great snow conditions thanks to its northwest orientation and frequent snowfalls that come in over the Italian Alps.
- There are plenty of UK regional flights to the area with Easyjet, BA Swiss etc fly into Geneva, Lyon Grenoble or Chambery. Visit our flight advice page or ask our team for some advice.
- We have three English speaking ski schools plus many private instructors and guides and we can help you through the booking process. So if it’s your first time you will be zooming down those slopes after only a few days. Visit our lessons & guides page for more details
- We have some great childcare options from private nannies to Creche and babysitting.
- Ski Set has the latest skis and boards to hire or buy plus a state of the art boot fitting machine to ensure you get that perfect fit.
- Our Catered chalets are all ensuite, and come with log fires, Jacuzzis and friendly professional staff as standard.
- Friendly Sainte Foy is the perfect resort for skiers & boarders, it’s easy to find your way around the pistes and slopes and create meeting points for all your loved ones.
- There’s something for everyone in the family from Grandparents to toddlers in Sainte Foy – it’s not just about the skiing.