Transfer Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to Premiere Neige clients booking transfers.
1. Transfers are booked with Première Service SARL or other local supplier. Where two or more people are included on the same booking, or a booking is being made on behalf of a third party, the person making the booking (the Client) shall be deemed to be acting as the Responsible Party for all members of the party travelling (the Passenger/s), and accepts the Terms and Conditions on behalf of each member of the party.
- 2. Where a booking is made by telephone, the booking is subject to and the client’s acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and the contract is directly with the local supplier.
3. Payment is required in full at the time of booking to secure a transfer. Transfers are non-refundable. If Première Service SARL is unable to provide the service a cancellation email will be sent to the Client.
4. Cancellations must be made by email: email@example.com and will be confirmed by email. If no confirmation of cancellation has been received it is the responsibility of the Client to contact Première Service on +33 (0)4 72 00 99 30.
Première Service sarl maintains the right to cancel bookings at any time if it feels it will be unable to supply the service requested in a correct manner.
5. Any complaint or request for refund must be made direct with the suppier.
6. Private Transfers are deemed to be those which the Client has paid for the full maximum capacity of the minibus. Otherwise transfers are deemed to be a Shared Transfer and will be subject to sharing with other Clients. In cases whereby the Client has paid for the minimum of 6 people and are then required to share, the client will be reimbursed for the additional passengers.
7. Where a transfer is shared, Clients may be asked to wait up to a maximum of two hours for the arrival of other Clients or may be diverted to other airports for collections. If this time frame is exceeded due to other Clients being delayed, the transfer will depart without the other Clients. Première Neige will endeavour to contact all Clients on the contact numbers provided, to inform of any last minute changes with regards to sharing.
8. Passengers are limited to one item of luggage, such as a suitcase or similar item, and also a snowboard or set of skis per person. Any excess baggage must be declared at the time of booking. Première Neige reserves the right to charge a supplement for excess baggage, or to refuse to transport excess items.
9. All items of luggage must be clearly labelled with the owner’s name and destination address.
10. Première Service will endeavour to honour special requests made, but are under no obligation to do so.
11. All Première Service vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims, as required under local law. However, whilst every care is always taken, a customer’s property is carried entirely at his/her own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage. Passengers are advised to check their own travel insurance.
12. It is the responsibility of the Client to fully inform Première Service of all travel details for the transfer at the time booking.
13. It is the responsibility of the Client to provide a full and valid mobile phone number for the Passenger(s), including the International Dialling Code. It is the responsibility of the Passenger to check for messages left on this contact number during the final 24 hours prior to their return journey. Resort to airport pick-up times can vary due to weather or high levels of traffic, etc. Any notification of changes to pick-up times will be notified by SMS text or by calling the contact number provided. If a mobile contact number is not supplied, it is the responsibility of the Passenger(s) to contact Première Service on +33 (0)4 79 00 99 30 to confirm their pick-up time. Failure to check for messages or to contact Première Service if no contact has been supplied may cause you to miss your pick-up, in which case no refund is available. If you have supplied a full and valid contact number and have received no message, your pick-up will be as confirmed on your confirmation email.
14. Any changes to booking details must be made by email directly with Première Service at firstname.lastname@example.org no fewer than 5 days prior to the date of outbound travel. All changes are subject to availability and may be subject to an administration charge. Any modifications are made at the discretion of Première Service.
15. Passengers are not permitted to carry alcoholic beverages onto Première Service vehicles for the purposes of consuming them therein.
16. Première Service reserves the right to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and/ or whose behaviour is consider to pose a threat to the driver, the vehicle and/ or other passengers or road users.
17. Smoking is not permitted in Première Service vehicles.
18. At the time of booking a transfer, the Client selects a specific arrival time. These times are fixed, so, if the Passenger(s) is subject to delay, or misses their specified departure time the transfer will leave without them. In this instance Passenger(s) will be offered transport on the next available transfer to their destination, subject to availability, however they will have missed their scheduled service and no refund will be available.
19. For any transfer that is booked and is subject to delay, the driver will wait for up to two hours from the original scheduled flight arrival time free of charge, after which the Passenger(s) will be deemed to have missed their transfer. In this circumstance no refund is available. Additional waiting time may be arranged by contacting Première Service in advance on the number provided on your email confirmation, at a cost of €20 per hour or part thereof, subject to availability. In the case of delays it is the responsibility of the Passenger(s) to contact Première Service on the number provided on the confirmation email; this should be done as soon as the Passenger becomes aware of the delay to their flight. If a transfer has been missed through delays, the Passenger(s) will be offered information for transportation on either the next available transfer service, subject to availability, to their destination or given alternatives such as local bus or train services.
20. At the time of booking a transfer, the Client selects a specific arrival time. These times are fixed, so, if the Passenger(s) is subject to delay, or misses their specified departure time the transfer will leave without them. In this instance Passenger(s) will be offered transport on the next available transfer to their destination, subject to availability, however they will have missed their scheduled service and no refund will be available. The Client will therefore be liable for the cost of an additional transfer, should it be required.
21. Première Service reserve the right to merge shared transfers whereby the vehicle is not full, in the event of travel delays. Première Service will endeavour to contact all clients on the number supplied to advise of any changes to the Passenger/s booking.
22. Première Service will endeavour to carry the Passenger(s) with the minimum of discomfort and inconvenience to their destination at the time shown on their confirmation email. However, Première Service will not incur any liability whatsoever if circumstances beyond its control prevent the achievement of this responsibility. The following are examples of circumstances that are not within our control (this list is not exhaustive):
- Accidents causing delays to the vehicle.
- Restricted vehicular access.
- Exceptional or severe weather conditions
- Compliance with requests of the police or government officials
- Vandalism and/or terrorism
- Unforeseen traffic delays
- Industrial action by third parties
- Problems caused by other clients
- Other circumstances affecting passenger safety
23. On the day of transportation if Première Service fail for any reason within its control to deliver its passengers to the destination confirmed on their confirmation email, Première Service will provide suitable transport, such as another coach, train, private car, taxi, etc. to take them there. Any reimbursement made by Première Service for the costs incurred by the passenger in taking alternative means of transport to get to their confirmed destination will be no more than the cost of getting to that destination by taxi. Reimbursement for costs incurred will only be paid upon presentation of valid receipts.