Why Book with Première Neige?
- New reduced deposit amount.
- New cancellation & Covid 19 policy.
- First-hand, local knowledge with over 18 years in Sainte Foy.
- Superior chalet accommodation.
- Excellent concierge & in resort service.
We understand that the present Covid-19 situation is creating a lot of uncertainty and that you may be nervous about committing to a holiday. However we want to re-assure you that we have been working hard behind the scenes to get our holiday program for winter 21/22 in place so that you are able to book with confidence.
In the meantime we are keeping this page for recent updates, frequently asked questions and some positive news to help you plan your winter escape to our snowy mountain environment.
Book With Confidence
We’ve updated our terms and conditions and this includes our new Covid-19 cancellation policy for all bookings, to give you peace of mind when planning your next skiing holiday with us.
In summary, if any of the below conditions are in place for the dates of your holiday or 7 days prior, we will offer you a 100% credit note for use within 24 months or a refund minus your deposit (we may be able to refund this if we are able to resell the property for the same dates):
- FCO warning against travel to France or Savoie.
- Government imposed quarantine period on return to the UK
- Quarantine period imposed by the French authorities
- Property is closed due to French Government restrictions
All guests must have comprehensive travel insurance in place for their holiday and we recommend this is booked at the same time as your holiday (see condition 3)
Our Covid-19 cancellation policy is supplemental to our booking terms and conditions which you should read carefully and in full. In the event of a cancellation of a booking arising out of or in connection with Covid-19, we shall not be liable to pay you any additional compensation (e.g travel, ski lessons, ski hire etc).