When you book your holiday with Première Neige you will be able to pre-book the hire of all of the ski and snowboard equipment, with fantastic discounts of up to 25%!
Skiset are conveniently located and have 3 shops in the resort. They offer a great choice of equipment and accessories.
Rental Republic offer a ski butler service. Order up your equipment and they will deliver it direct to your door. What could be easier?
Ski Lift Passes in Sainte Foy
Sainte Foy represents fantastic value in terms of lift pass prices and great deals for families. The 2012/13 winter ski season will see the introduction of electronic, hands-free lift passes to Sainte Foy, using smart card technology. We'll even recycle your passes for you at the end of your stay!
Let us pre-book your lift passes for you at no extra charge, so that they're ready and waiting for your arrival in Sainte Foy.
2012/13 Lift Pass & Insurance Prices:
|Days||Adult||Child 7-12 / Adult 70+|
|Insurance per day *||2.80€||2.80€|
|6 days + 1 day Les Arcs||176.00€||141.50€|
|1 extra day||24.50€||19.00€|
Prices correct at time of print, but are subject to change in line with in-resort prices without prior notice.
Benefits of a Sainte Foy Ski Lift Pass
- Adult 6 day ski lift pass only 149.00€ (approximately £125). That's approximately £65 less than the equivalent pass in Val d'Isère, just a few miles away.
- Children under 7 years ski for FREE in Sainte Foy!
- Adults over the age of 72 are also entitled to a free lift pass!
- Première Neige offer a convenient pre-booking service for your lift passes, at no additional charge
* We strongly recommend you take Carré Neige insurance when purchasing your lift passes, as it is instantly recognised by the French rescue and medical services and so any rescue costs incurred are automatically covered (i.e. you do not need to pay up front and claim back later). If you lose your lift pass during your stay, you can immediately take your Carré Neige to the lift pass office who will replace your pass immediately for you, no questions asked.
A great family resort. Love the hamper service and ski pass service plus doing the ski hire paperwork beforehand in the UK.