Première Neige has 10 years experience providing quality ski holidays in Sainte Foy./images/archive/s720x340/510_Service_00_003.jpg
Enjoy all that The Alps have to offer, with Première Neige in Sainte Foy./images/archive/s720x340/679_Snowimages_2003175.jpg
Book with us for peace of mind that your dream ski holiday is bonded & ATOL protected./images/archive/s720x340/563_SteFoyWinter_00_063.jpg
Première Neige strongly recommends that all guests be adequately insured for their winter sports holiday to cover any activities and cancellation or curtailment of one's holiday.
We recommend Travel & General Insurance Company plc (TGIC), who offer specially-tailored packages covering winter and extreme sports.
Be sure to check out our latest range of fantastic discounts and special offers for your holiday in Sainte Foy.
Your Financial Security
In the current economic climate, we fully understand that financial security and having your holiday safeguarded are important considerations when choosing your holiday provider.
A holiday with Première Neige offers 100% peace of mind, both through our bond with the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA), by way of an ATOL license (9876) for flight inclusive packages, and also through a TOPP policy, underwritten by Travel & General Insurance Company (TGIC) to protect those on non-flight inclusive packages, in the unlikely event of our financial failure.
Total Payment Protection (topp) Policy cover:
Please download a copy of our current topp certificate of insurance.
In compliance with the UK Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 and the Civil Aviation (Air Travel Organiser’s Licensing) Regulations 1995 an insurance policy has been arranged with Travel & General Insurance Company plc, authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority, to protect customers’ prepayments in the unlikely event of our financial failure and paid in respect of:
- flight inclusive packages commencing and returning to the UK
- non-flight inclusive packages commencing and returning to the UK
- flight inclusive packages, where the initial flight from your home country, which is outside of the UK, was included in the package price of the holiday
- the ground handling aspects of packages where the customer is responsible for arranging travel to the destination offered in this brochure/literature/document/on this website (subject to the terms of the insurance policy), for:
• a refund of such prepayments if customers have not yet travelled, or
• making arrangements to enable the holiday to continue if customers have already travelled, or
• repatriation of customers to the UK or their home country as may be applicable.
- Customers’ prepayments are protected by a topp policy. In the unlikely event of financial failure please contact the claims helpline on 0870 0137 965. A copy of the policy is available on request.
Air Tour Operators License (ATOL) - Your Guarantee
In the event that you buy a flight inclusive holiday package from Première Neige, you will receive a confirmation invoice from ourselves confirming your arrangements and your protection under our ATOL license (number 9876).
In the unlikely event of our financial insolvency, the Civil Aviation Authority will ensure your repatriation, and will arrange to refund any monies previously paid to Première Neige for an advance booking.
Further details can be found on the ATOL website.