Opening hours (GMT-1):
Monday to Sunday: 08:00 - 20:00
Tel: +33 (0)4 79 06 30 55
- Helicopter Rides: discover a once in a lifetime experience & admire the Alpine landscape in a whole new way with a choice of four different helicopter itineraries.
- Ski-joëring: love skiing and horses? Why not combine the two with ski-joëring! Put your skis on, hold on to the reins and enjoy the mountains in a whole new way.
- Husky Rides: experience this unique travel experience and explore the forest pathways of Sainte Foy with your own team of eager huskies.
- Ice Climbing: taste the world of mountaineering with a fun, accessible half day introduction to ice climbing. No experience necessary, just a desire for adventure!
- Ice Diving: explore the underwater world of the lake at Tignes Le Lac and go for a 15 minute ice dive! No diving experience necessary and all equipment is supplied.
- Ice Driving: discover the thrilling sport of ice driving behind the wheel of a Subaru Justy or Imprezza with fully qualified driving instructors.
- Quad Biking & Buggies: experience the unique sensations alone on a quad, or shared by two in a buggy!
- Parapente/Paragliding: soar through the skies of the valley and land on the snow! Tandem flights, performance and bespoke flights.
- Speedriding: why not mix it up with speedriding, halfway between skiing and paragliding. Suitable for intermediate skiers.
Concierge Guest Services
This is where Première Neige's local knowledge and bilingual language skills can make all the difference. Over the years, we've established excellent relationships with local businesses and have a wealth of information about services on offer, in and around Sainte Foy. Whatever your query, please do not hesitate to ask and we will do our utmost to help.
Pre-booking and Information Services
Once you have chosen your accommodation, our Concierge Team can pre-book airport transfers, a relaxing massage, your daily bread and even a birthday cake!
Let us do all the ground work before you even arrive, then you can luxuriate in the little extras that we've arranged, whilst enjoying your skiing.
Getting Here and There
- Airport Transfers: would you like a private, chauffeured airport pick-up which can seat 8 passengers and plenty of luggage? Pre-book your transfer today!
- Ski Safari: explore the local ski resorts with our local transfer service, Ski Safari. Return drop-offs to Val d’Isère, Tignes, Les Arcs and La Rosière. Pre-book or book in resort.
- Travel Insurance: If you have not already organised your travel insurance, we highly recommend Travel & General Insurance Company plc (TGIC). From standard travel insurance to specially-tailored packages covering winter and extreme sports, you can be covered for either single or multi-trips, either in Europe or even worldwide.
The pre-arrival information and confirmation was very good. We especially liked the pre-order food hamper. The concierge facility is also very good and the staff were very friendly.
Extra Special Services
- Restaurant Reservations: book in for a traditional Savoyard meal at a local restaurant in and around Sainte Foy; from traditional, local food in atmospheric settings to contemporary restaurants, with varied menus. This service can be pre-booked or booked in-resort.
- Welcome Hampers: as supermarkets in France are generally not open on Sundays, it can sometimes be difficult to get supplies for your self-catered holiday. Available through our Online Client Portal, you can pre-order your shopping for your arrival at your chalet or apartment. Please contact us for further details.
- Chambermaid Service: let one of our Housekeeping Team clean your chalet or apartment, to give yourself a break while on holiday! A housekeeper will clean communal areas, bathrooms, the kitchen, and will even tidy up the beds. The Chambermaid Service is available Monday to Friday (subject to availability), for a minimum of two hours each day, at €20 per hour (TVA not included).
- Massage and Reflexology:treat yourself to a massage (Swedish or hot stone massage) in the comfort of your chalet or apartment. Or why not try reflexology, a deeply relaxing pressure point foot massage, which stimulates the body's own natural healing processes? Let our Concierge Team know and we will arrange your appointment.
- Bread Delivery: wake up and enjoy fresh croissants, freshly-baked bread or some pain au chocolat! Just let our Concierge Team know what you would like from our selection and we will deliver your order straight to your door each morning.
- Fresh Cakes: special occasion or celebrating a birthday? Let us know and we will make and deliver a cake to you!
- Flower Ordering: open your chalet door to fresh flowers! We will arrange your delivery with our local florist so that you can enjoy flowers in your property.
- Daily Newspapers: pre-order your British newspapers for the week and we will deliver them each morning! Simply complete all details on your Online Client Login, once you have booked.
Thank you for being very helpful with all our requests. It was very reassuring knowing we could turn to Premiere Neige with questions/for help.
D. Brookshaw, January 2014