All of our self-catered properties in beautiful Sainte Foy are finished to an exceptionally high standard./images/archive/s720x340/573_SteFoyWinter_00_029.jpg
With our pre-booking facility, you can order holiday extras, such as daily fresh bread to be delivered to your door!/images/archive/s720x340/511_Service_00_005.jpg
Complimentary Elemis Spa toiletry products are provided in your self-catered Première Neige property./images/archive/s720x340/690_Wellbeing_12_030.jpg
With our Concierge Office right in the centre of resort, we're always on hand for whatever you may need./images/archive/s720x340/510_Service_00_003.jpg
Looking for a self-catered holiday ski in Sainte Foy? Look no further...
Your Self-Catered Skiing Holiday With Première Neige
- An exceptional range of quality chalets and apartments to suit all party sizes
- All self-catered accommodation is close to the slopes
- 100% Egyptian cotton linen, luxury bath towels & Elemis Spa toiletry products
- Fully-equipped kitchen facilities to make self-catering a breeze
- Bespoke pre-arrival booking service for lift passes
- On-site Concierge for booking ski guides, private tuition and restaurant reservations
- Welcome hamper shopping service, with daily bread & newspaper delivery also available
- Complimentary baby equipment including cots, high chairs, stair gates and baby monitors, plus pre-ordering service for baby essentials (nappies, wipes, baby food etc.)
- Access to Première Neige in-resort services such as inter-resort transfers, crèche & babysitting and spa treatments & massages
- Chambermaid Service: Housekeeping from Mon to Fri (subject to availability), €20 per hour for a minimum of 2 hours each day (TVA not included).
- Première Neige DVD library
- Starter pack with tea, coffee, milk, condiments and cleaning products provided
- Firewood and kindling included in those properties with log fires
Sainte Foy is a very quaint village which was a pleasure to stay in. The service we have received has been fantastic and we were extremely impressed by how efficient and knowledgeable the staff were. A first class holiday.
10% Off Our Self-Catered Sunday Collection. Winter is officially here and to celebrate, we’re offering 10% off our Sunday Properties.
Quality and flexibility, tailored to your ski holiday requirements
With an extensive portfolio of 24beautiful self-catered ski chalets and apartments in this unique resort, Première Neige really are the Sainte Foy specialists.
With a whole host of pre-arrival and on-site services available, our hassle-free and flexible options are designed to take the hassle out of your ski holiday 2013.
Our wide range of self-catered ski apartments and chalets are all finished to an exceptionally high standard and are ideally located for access to the slopes and Sainte Foy resort centre.
With features including log fires, WiFi internet access, boot heaters, satellite TV, saunas and outdoor hot tubs, a Première Neige self-catered holiday certainly won't mean missing out on those little luxuries.
Great chalet. Add-ons like food delivery were a big plus. Babysitting was very helpful. Very unique service.
Our pre-booking facility allows you to order your discounted lift passes, whilst our welcome hamper shopping service ensures that your self-catered essentials are awaiting your arrival in resort.
With daily bread and newspaper deliveries, and in-resort Concierge to organise your extra activities and local reservations, you really can tailor your holiday to add as much or as little in the way of luxury, as you may wish.
Have you considered helpful extras for your winter ski or snowboard holiday, like:
Book your private or shared Première Neige airport and train station transfers as well as local destinations.
Contact our in resort Concierge team for spa treatments, fresh bread deliveries, welcome hampers and more.
With a wide selection of spa treatments on offer, get pampered in your chalet or in one of our spas, by experienced Elemis Therapists.
Our Snow Cub Ski Crèche, Snow Patrollers Kid's Club & Private Nanny service is well-renowned in Sainte Foy. Early booking advised!